Saturday, January 24, 2015

Whole 30 Day 24 nothing new

Yesterday went as usual. I decided to go with 2 eggs for breakfast as I don't see any
 difference between two and three eggs. I am full equally and rather to have less eggs. So had a 2 egg omelette in tbs ghee with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes + half avocado plus some raspberries. I was pretty good and had sloppy joe with Israeli salad and lettuce for lunch. But then I grabbed nuts and chocolate. The 100% chocolate is fine but I didn't really need the nuts. Sabotage..... I want to get it in my head, no more nuts. I should stop buying them and storing on my shelf. 

For dinner I had a hard boiled egg with Applegate breakfast chicken Apple patties, cucumber, orange and yello pepper and home made baba ganush (recipe from Well Fed 1). 

I am back to reading Refuse to Regain chapter 8 discussing metabolism. 


No comments:

Post a Comment