Saturday, January 3, 2015

Whole 30 Day 4

Again, not enough moving and too much food. I am so tired of this winter break. I can't bring myself to focus on myself. The girls and my husband are taking over and when I do get time for myself I just sit down with the iPad and read about nutrition and ketogenic diet. 

Breakfast - 3 eggs, zucchini, mushrooms, greens, tomato sauce and cherry tomatoes.
Lunch - at the mall, mixed greens, red pepper, mushrooms, cucumber, jicama, grilled chicken breast, olive oil and lemon juice.

I wanted to eat, I think that the chicken portion was too small for me, 1 chicken strip is probably around 2oz and it is not enough. I had 1 tbs coconut butter. 

Afternoon - decaf coffee with 1 tsp coconut milk and 1 oz macadamia nuts and coconut flakes.

Dinner - still leftovers of Nom Nom chicken, with BBQ sauce, Israeli salad, coleslaw and green beans and 1/2 broiled eggplant.

Evening - 1 big cup of chicken broth

I did not feel good in the end of the day. 

Movement is the secret ingredient for memInam convinced.




1 comment:

  1. Yikes, you scared me that I missed a day! I guess two posts today? I feel better. :)

    Sorry that YOU aren't feeling good though. You are probably going through 'detox' a bit, and also adjusting to all the veggies. I don't know (since I don't know your history enough to know how much this varies from your old normal diet.) I promise by this time next week, you will be feeling MUCH better. Trust the process! :)

    ReplyDelete