Thursday, January 15, 2015

Whole 30 Day 15

Catching up with yesterday, Wednesday. Again, no problem with food. I was busy all morning so had my usual eggs with avocado and veggies at noon.  Had some raspberries. Snacked a bit during the day on some nuts, 100% chocolate, coconut butter and coconut flakes, had tea with almond milk and then had dinner at evening, leftover chicken and steamed cauliflower and broccoli with my fresh made BBQ sauce (made a new batch quickly yesterday for dinner). 

I am feeling pretty good. This is totally sustainable way of living for me. I am not missing anything. I totally love the 100% chocolate. 

These are the brands that I got to try on www.chocosphere.com. Francois Pralus Le 100% Criollo, The Grenada Chocolate and Domori. The last one is not my favorite but the first two are great. The only problem is that they are pricey! Nearly $10 each! I only eat 1-2 squares a day though and do not get carried away. 

Another snack I really like is beef jerky from Sophia's Survival Food. Again great but a bit pricey at $3.99 for 1oz. 

I wish I was not on the run so much.... :-) but that's how life is. 
I really liked the Quest bars, they were convenient and cheaper but seems like I am doing much better without them. No acne and cravings. I think that after I complete Whole 30 I will limit the bars to just up to 2 a week only if in crisis, like next month on a ski trip to Tahoe or when I travel. 

1 comment: