Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 9 blah ... food not an easy mindset and moving still a challenge

I am not having a good day. I am not happy staying home and am not having any success finding a job. So I am frustrated. 
I am home a lot. When I am home I am not active and I keep thinking about food and often want to eat. The best weight loss for me has always been keeping busy. 
Even though I have been keeping all my foods Whole30, wholesome and healthy I am still eating too much. I am not losing. I am not gaining too. I am also not moving. Instead of feeling sorry for myself I should have gone for a walk. But I didn't and at 8 pm I am still feeling miserable and have no energy for a walk. I think I am near that time of the month, bad mood and wanting to eat are my clues, if I get snappy and irritated it will be a really bad one....

I started the day off on a good note.

I was inspired by Gwen from The Sunny Coconut to make hash browns for breakfast. Grated 1/2 jicama salt, pepper and one egg in 1?tsp of ghee, and one zucchini with 2 eggs in another tsp of ghee. It was pretty good although next time I need more spices. It was a bit tasteless. 


Then I was not productive, had a boring interview for a jobless position and got kind of depressed from there. Had lunch ground bison with kelp noodles and broccoli slaw (Nom Nom Paleo recipe) then I was still obsessing about food so had leftover cabbage and 3 strips anchovies. Too much food. 
In afternoon I munched a little under 1oz macadamia nuts. 
For dinner I had tuna can with 1 hard boiled egg, 1/2 tomato, 1/2 cucumber and tsp mayo. I am not hungry now although would treat myself to something.....but I won't. I will drink herbal tea and call it a night.

Bleh....
These couple days before my period are often like that,sometimes I even have a huge appetite....

Tomorrow I am taking my car for service so will walk while I wait. Also have lunch planned with a friend.  

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so sorry you had a crummy day. I hope tomorrow's a better day for you.

    ReplyDelete