Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 7

One more day passed. I am not a great chef and am not super creative, so had same foods today as in the past 6 days. Eggs. Zucchini. Mushrooms. Greens. Israeli salad. Tuna. Home made mayo.

It seems to me that avocados are really good for me. I also believe that ghee is really good for my body.

I didn't walk today and am not happy about it. I did walk yesterday and must make sure to walk tomorrow. Right after I drop my daughter at school. Period.

For tomorrows breakfast  I made Chia pudding with coconut milk and almond milk. Put it in the fridge for the night. Found recipe on www.ketodietapp.com. i didn't use sweetener.

Got my order of Kelp noodles from www.nutrition.com today. My kids love them and I also like them.

In the past few days I have been dropping about 0.4 lbs which is good.

I really want to get below 140lbs already.... Got to get moving.....

1 comment: