Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 8, wanting to eat, chia

Today I had chia pudding for breakfast. It is easy to make, just need to soak ahead if time but it was not very filling. It was enough nutrition and I was busy so didn't eat before lunch but it is not my favorite breakfast.

Had 2 chicken drumsticks in my Russian soup for lunch was still hungry so ate sea snax with 1/2 avocado. One square of 100% chocolate. Around 4 I was still hungry so had 4 links of Applegate chicken apple sausage. I still wanted to eat but didn't have time. I am sipping chair with a tbs of unsweetened almond milk.

I still haven't walked. Will try to go for a short walk in the evening after dinner. I am making ground bison with kelp noodles for dinner and babaganush (eggplant with tahini, recipe from Wellfed).

I feel my pants getting roomier. I think my body adjusted to keto state.
My face also cleared. I am suspecting Quest bars or perhaps the whey protein specifically in causing my acne/breakouts few weeks ago.
It will be interesting to see how my body will respond to heavy whipping cream, Greek yogurt, cream cheese and mozzarella after Whole 30. I wonder if and how dairy affects me. I suspect that Quest bar is probably OK for me once or twice a week but not daily.

I am experiencing more energy. I am not as tired in the evening but am still finding hard to wake up in the morning. I wish I was a bear and could hibernate.... :-)

1 comment: