Saturday, January 3, 2015

Whole 30 day 5

I am not hungry this morning but am feeling heavy. I am up to 148lbs. 
I am not sure it is due to food alone. I am about to get my period next week and my weight and appetite are usually affected during the week before. 

Today I recommitted unofficially. I logged my breakfast on MFP and took a shot of my plate. 
I also looked at my FitBit history. Yesterday I walked about 9k steps the day before it was a little under 5k. It seems to me that the less I move the more appetite or craving I have. 
I must make it a priority! 

So my breakfast was 3 egg omelette, 1/2 avocado, 3oz mushrooms and in the end inwas missing some color....:-) so I added 1 tbs of my BBQ sauce. Yum. 


1 comment:

  1. I just posted for the previous post of yours, but you might be going through a bit of 'detox' or 'carb flu'. That can happen during the first week. Be gentle to yourself. Keep track of what foods you eat when you get to feeling inflamed or not quite right. If it continues past the 10 day mark, you might have to do an elimination diet, but it probably won't get to that unless you are highly sensitive to some foods. Just trust the process, give yourself the gift of time, and know that you are doing the right thing. :)

    ReplyDelete