Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 11 - good start

The day started on a positive note. The scale showed down 0.8..... Yesterday was probably some water retention and/or hormones. Who knows. I did eat a lot yesterday and had more fat than I would eat any time in the past. Not sure how this thing works. I would really love to understand my body better.

I did walk 10K steps yesterday.
I did log my food. Almost all of it. on MFP.
I did eat a lot. More than I planned.

Gwen, from The Sunny Coconut suggested that I stress too much about my weight and food. Which might be true. I just want to understand my body better. My mood is better this morning and I am not as 'down' as in the past 2 days.

Breakfast - 2 eggs, sunny side up, in ghee with 1/3 avocado. That's it. Just fat for breakfast.

Not sure what I will have for lunch. I defrosted chicken breasts. Will figure out what to do with them in the afternoon.

Will post again in afternoon or tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Well, I wouldn't call eggs fat. They are protein. :)

    I'm glad you are feeling better!

    Glad the scale helped you out today!

    ReplyDelete