Thursday, January 1, 2015

Whole 30 Day 3

No photos .... 
I had a strange day not sure why. Was feeling tired all day. I also didn't move much. I should have walked for half an hour but instead I watched TV. My husband took the girls to Annie and I just lay there on the couch. 
I think it messed up with my metabolism and my head. I wanted to munch even after I had my lunch. Even though I was pretty full, I kept thinking what to eat. It usually takes about 20 minutes after a meal until I feel full but when TV is involved something strange happens to me. I just don't feel the satiety. 
I thrive on action but when I get to rest my brain is messing up with my appetite. 

Next time it happens I decided I will take myself out for a walk or pop in the VCR T-tapp exercise, it's only 20 min. 

I also found a great resource on kerogenic diet and weight loss. 

Www.ketodietapp.com

According to their estimator I might need to eat less protein and more fat. I need to track my food more closely. Up until now I didn't do it well. I am lazy to measure my recipes and so forth but will have to do it. 

I am trying to do it intuitively or just half way (by not putting all ingredients like cooking fats) and it isn't working.

Breakfast - 2 eggs, zucchini, mushrooms, greens mix in ghee
Lunch - leftover chicken (still same Nom nom recipe) in BBQ sauce, zucchini in tomato sauce, broiled eggplant. 

This when I started going to relaxed I had seaweed, 1 square of 100% chocolate, 1oz macadamia nuts and coconut flakes and 1oz Sophia's Survival food beef jerky. 

In afternoon I had my decaf coffee with 1 tsp coconut milk unsweetened.

Dinner - can of tuna in water, salad (I call it Israeli salad but it is also called Shirazimsalad, basically small cut tomato, cucumber, radish, Red, orange peppers and mixed greens, olive oil, lemon juice and salt, pepper), I added 1 tbs of my mayo. 

I think I am eating too much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment