Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Whole 30 Day 14

Didn't have time to post yesterday. I finally got out of my rut and got busy. Still didn't walk enough....
I did work in my PJs until about 1pm..... I really want to change that.

Need to plan my day:

Get up earlier, 6;30 am in the morning.
Dress. Walk/jog.
Get kids ready and delivered to schools.

Have breakfast. shower change makeup.
Work/look for work/grocery shop/cook/volunteer/blog/read
Lunch
Prepare afternoon snacks for kids
                                                    => have to figure this block of time as it is ~4-5 hours. Seems like a                                                            long time but it passes really fast and this is where I fail

Chauffeur kids
Dinner + prepare some of the lunch for school
Spend time with DH/read/watch TV
Go to sleep by 10pm

As to food, yesterday was as usual. 2 egg omelette with avocado and Israeli salad.
I had breakfast around 10 and wasn't hungry until around 3 pm.
Had 2 hard boiled eggs on the go, sauerkraut, persian cucamber, cherry tomatoes and 1 oz Sophia's Survival Food Beef Jerkey and decaf coffee with a little coconut milk.
In the evening i had chicken with last zuccini leftover and called it a night.

I am still around same weight although I am feeling lighter.

I cannot figure out how to use the blood glucose meter and don't really want to poke my finger.....
Will hopefully bring myself to do it one of these days.




1 comment:

  1. Rina, glad you are out of your rut. I'm sure you'll figure out your schedule. :)

    ReplyDelete