Monday, December 15, 2014

Re Comitting

It has been over a year. I haven't blogged. I gained 15lbs, when I actually wanted to drop 5lbs.

My size 4 jeans are too tight to wear. I am now in size 6. I stopped exercising. I stopped wearing /using my FitBit. I stopped using My FitnessPal to track my food. I don't weight myself regularly. My acne is acting up. I allow myself food indulging occasionally.

I don't like it. 

I realize I have 2 options.

1.  Keep doing what I am doing, which will result probably in further gain and me feeling miserable. 
2.  Take an action. Do what worked in the past.

I am choosing option #2.

My plan is:
1. Blog / journal daily
2. Use my FitBit and start moving my body
3. Exercise with my T-Tapp DVDs
4. Walk
5. Track my food on MFP
6. Weigh in weekly
7. Plan my food and snacks for the day
8. Read other weight maintenance blogs daily
9. Stay away from nuts and other indulgence foods
10. Adjust and learn from every day. 

My first goal is to drop the 15lbs I gained and fit in my size 4 jeans. 
I am 5.3 and currently weigh 147lbs. My plan is to keep my food at 1100-1200 calories and carbs at under 50g. Hoping it will get me to 2lbs weekly loss and my goal by end of February. 

No comments:

Post a Comment