Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Refuse to Regain chapter 3

Darn it, right on the money. Bam!
I thought that my size 4 jeans (and all my new clothes) would be the best motivation for me to maintain my weight at 128-132lbs. But right from the start chapter 3 hit me right it my face.

"As time goes on, friends and family (and even you) will get accustomed to your new size. When this happens, manny of the positive reinforcements you associated with losing weight will be gone. Lacking these motivators, you may well be tempted to seek out other things that make you feel good. These may include ice cream, chips, and brownies." 

I have done exactly that in the past 2 years. I was over confident. I got used to my new clothes size. But when my size 4 jeans are too tight for me to wear it actually is motivating me to change and adjust.

The next chapters are actually less interesting for me. I am already aware of grain free primal eating benefits. What I realized is that I need support, that's why I am now following motivating maintenance blogs. I am also rambling on my own blog, trying to figure things out and keeping myself accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment