Friday, December 19, 2014

Not the result I was hoping for on the scale

Today I weigh in, not on empty stomach, I did have coffee, but was hoping to see a pound less on scale, but I was up a bit. Disappointing but not the end of the world. I am still determined. I know I should be moving more and wondering if I should reduce amount of fat or protein that I consume although i was feeling pretty happy with my eating this week. 

I had Fage 2% with 1oz almonds for breakfast and am about to eat lunch pictured, about 3oz grilled chicken in teriyaki sauce and veggies (cherry tomatoes, Persian cucumber, yellow and red pepper and broccoli). For dinner I will have more veggies and 1 egg and 2 liquid egg whites. And I will probably have a little bit of dark chocolate 97%. 

Next week I will evaluate and adjust if needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment