Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Whole 30 Day 1

Not sure why I started today. I thought it's Jann1st :-)

In any case, doesn't matter as I am pretty eager to eat healthy.
Couldn't bring myself to plan the week ahead. I will stock up my regular veggies and meat and figure out what to make. 

Breakfast - packed to go since I went to ice rink with kids. Fried 2 eggs and 3 strips of Applegate chicken with Apple breakfast sausage with leftovers of zucchini with greens, mushrooms, dried tomatoes and tomato sauce. Packed it all in my thermos container. 

Lunch - didn't have anything ready so assembled a can of sardines in water, half leftover avocado, leftover 2 small beets (trader joes), tomatoe, Persian cucumber, half hard boiled egg white (leftover from my daughter) and a little bit green beans. 

Am feeling well for now. Not super full but not hungry. Sipping green tea just because it's pretty cold! Skated about an hour with my younger daughter. Hope that second half of the day stays the same.

Planning to make chicken breast for dinner. Will post separately. Am going to make mayonnaise now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment