Thursday, December 25, 2014

Stubborn Weight loss

I have been eating well since my little slip on Sunday. I am trying to log my food on MFP but can't always log cooked meals. I have a general idea since I only eat protein and veggies. 
In stepped on the scale today and I am up again to 147lbs. Not sure why. I don't think I ate more I should have. I think it is some sort of water retention. Not exactly sure. I will try to hold on the Fage yogurt I have for breakfast. Will have eggs instead. I am sure that I will keep eating like this and eventually the pounds will come off. I am feeling really good, my body is feeling great, I am not hungry. It's an indication for me I am on the right track. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rina! Don't know what to say about the gain...if it continues, maybe post a sample of a daily menu for you, and we can discuss the possibilities. I'm sure you'll get this worked out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment Gwen. I will see how it goes in few days. I am keeping my carbs at around 48g. In past few days stopped with Greek yogurt and 1oz of almonds. Will see how it works. It might be some retention. I actually do feel like I am on a good track. Thanks a lot for offering to help me figure it out.

      Delete