Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tuesday reflection

Yesterday I stayed on plan. Didn't exercise when planned but made sure to still exercise after brought kid from school. It wasn't easy but I did it. 

Today I had a different breakfast, with eggs and egg whites and veggies. Had it late, around 11 am. Now an hour later I am feeling a bit hungry, well not exactly hungry but I want to eat something.mi am not exactly full. Drinking tea and reminding myself about my goal. 
I am having a busy day. Will pack lunch with me to make sure I don't need to buy food. I am determined to fit back into my size 4 jeans! Especially since I was feeling great when I did fit in them. 
Yesterday I ordered Barbara Berkeley's book "Refuse to Regain". I have heard about it when going on Maintenance from MF but didn't think I will need it. Now I realize that I do need to do things differently if I want to maintain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment