Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Healthy Eating

Since losing weight and switching to Paleoish eating I have been trying to eat unpackaged natural, REAL food. But tempting packaged food is everywhere. For a while I got lured in and even few days ago almost got tempted at Sprouts Market to get something, like Kale chips or some other dried veggie. Packages are so tempting and everything is "natural". I stopped myself after looking at nutritional content and price (all over $4). kale chips take 20 min to make in my own home oven, why pay this inflated price? The other healthy sweets like the "cocoroons" are better than lets say snickers bar but do I really need it? It is a trigger food, that provides comfort and not nutrition. This packaged food appeals to the food junkie in me. This is a very important realization for me and I am still contemplating. Will probably have more thoughts on the matter in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment