Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Acne, appetite and meat

I am still on antibiotics. Still not feeling energetic. 
I do not have an appetite. I also don't have cravings. I don't particularly have desire to eat meat but I also don't have any desire to eat anything else. Well, maybe whipped cream or tiramisu......
I do not miss veggies or nuts or quest bars. 

I just don't really have interest in food in general. It might be related with the antibiotic and infection. 
I was at friends during weekend and had a little but of soup she made,miso had some tomatoe paste, garbanzo beans, spinach and probably some other plant foods in there. I did not have cravings but I do have a breakout right the next day. It is small and hopefully will go away soon but it is the under skin bulge type, the hormonal one. 

I don't see any other reason for the breakout but the soup. 

I am a little concerned with my lack of interest in food. The meat doesn't taste great to me. I am not really enjoying my food. While it is a relief not to eat for entertainment, staying full for longer time and not having cravings I would still like to enjoy my food and meal. Now I just eat for substance. I also suspect I don't eat quite enough. 

I am not experiencing the wonderful benefits others have experienced on zc. I was hoping for more energy, needing less sleep and weight loss or more precisely dropping one size of clothes. I will keep going at least for 3 months. Need to first heal the infection and be off antibiotics. Also need to figure out how to make meat that tastes good....

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's related to the lingering infection, and second round of antibiotics. Antibiotics are notorious for upsetting the gut, so kudos to you if the only thing has been a loss of appetite. I hope it returns soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Need to first heal the infection and be off antibiotics."

    Agree with you on this ...........

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete