Sunday, March 8, 2015

No nuts no chocolate = clear skin

It has been 2 days of just eating meat, eggs,a bit of mozzarella cheese (about 1oz) and about 1tbs HWC. The first day, Friday, I had ground beef cooked in duck fat and some spices. I ate it with a hard boiled egg, I ate what seemed to me like a lot. I didn't measure. I ate until I really wasn't interested in eating any more. Then I stopped. Whatever was left in my plate I covered and put in fridge. That was about 9:30/10 am. I was so full for the rest of the day.

I made roasted lamb for dinner but wasn't really hungry. I tasted few pieces,but that's it. 

The next day I was more hungry. I had the same ground beef with hard boiled egg but I got hungry around 2. I wanted more food most day and did eat meat/egg/cheese when I did want food. 
What I didn't eat was macadamia or Brazil nuts nor did I have any dark 100% chocolate. 

Within 2 days my skin cleared. I didn't even apply sulfur at night, no green tea cream. Today my skin is soft and clear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment