Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Skin clearing Miracle

I have been eating meat and drinking water mostly for about 2.5 weeks now. 

It is easy. Surprisingly easy. 

My skin has stayed clear for the past 5 days since I stopped macadamia/Brazil nuts and 100% chocolate. Not a single new breakout. No dry skin. Old marks are healing. I am trying to remember to take photos. 

The scale is not my top priority for many reasons. I did weigh in today just because I woke up early and was curious. I am back to 146.4 but it doesn't really matter. I feel that my body composition is changing. My tummy is feeling much tighter and it feels like it's shrinking and becoming almost flat (like in my 20s) I have a bit of love handles (which I don't remember having in my 20s). I snapped photos today and will measure at some point after a month or two or three. 

I am just feeling good! Not feeling guilty for eating, eating when I want to eat, not questioning my appetite, not inventing what to eat. It is so simple! Not laboring in the kitchen and the store.

Today I cleared the pantry and fridge. I can even return few items to Trader Joe and will get burgers instead. 

Did I already say I love the simplicity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment