Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Fiber Menace, back on antibiotics, removing cheese

Heard about this book on FB, Fiber Menace and finally downloaded it on Kindle. Right from the start was shocked! I remember knowing that corn flakes where discovered by accident but I never knew the real origins of Kellogg cereal. 


I was amazed to learn that the whole Fiber and whole grains trends are based on vegetarianism and conservatism. 

Even Graham cracker have origins is this nonsense.

I am still digesting how harmful fiber is for our body. I don't know why most shocking for me is how much damage it does to our teeth and gums, cavities and gingivitis. It totally makes sense since fiber is present in carby food and carbs basically turn into sugar in our body. 

For few months before zc I was living and calculating net carbs hoping to lose weight but with no success at all and with cravings and wanting to eat. All these mathematical calculations.....it is so much easier just eating meat. If I ever do go back to other foods it will just be vegetables and I will never count net carbs! 

I am too scared to have nuts now since I really like not having acne. Having a clear face every day without doing anything is such a blessing! I still wake up every morning and look in the mirror with disbelief. I keep touching my face trying to feel if there is any new breakout forming under the skin (which would always happen and I would try to tackle it with sulfur or tea tree oil before it grows). 

I did urine test on Tuesday but still have some sort of infection. I am taking another round of different antibiotic for 10 days, I am not supposed to have milk with it. I suspect that dairy isn't doing much for me but create cravings and wanted to eliminate it anyway. I don't really need it. Meat is completely satisfying. There is no reason for me to have any cheese, I don't eat it much anyway and it is a snack for me. Plus I really want to drop a size and will never know until I really give meat and water a try.

I am still clinging to my coffe an really want to have HWC once a day but I will give up the cream once I finish the one I just bought and probably will make whip cream for my daughters to finish it faster. 

I will stick to coffee and have it after I eat just to make sure I am not suppressing my appetite. 
I might ditch the coffee in a month.....who knows? 



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Kellogg invented corn flakes "as part of his health regimen to prevent masturbation. His belief was that bland foods, such as these, would decrease or prevent excitement and arousal."

    That's some seriously funny stuff.

    Glad you are doing so well ZC, and that I refound you.

    I'm having a little GERD today...so I'm asking about it on FB. Other than that, I feel awesome.

    p.s. did I mention my new blog url? https://thesunnycoconut.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete