Saturday, February 28, 2015

One more easy day on zero carb eating

Yesterday went very easily. I was pretty full most day but had a lingering headache, probably from my period. I put about a tsp of Celtic salt with a cup of water and drank it. I think it helped, the headache went away and I was pretty energetic all day.

Dinner was really good. They served matza ball soup. I just had the broth although I know there was no real broth in it and it was made with commercial powder full of crap. They also served salmon in teriyaki sauce which was also probably not ideal but the fish was good and I was happy. 
I was really full and was not able to put anything else in my mouth even though they served a pretty plate with berries. The ice cream didn't tempt me at all either. I felt really full all evening and was crazy thirsty at night. So I drank water. 

This morning I am not yet hungry. Still full and mildly thirsty. I woke up early and am full of energy. 
Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment