Saturday, February 14, 2015

No weight loss

I am not losing. Perhaps my body is adjusting to exercise? Yesterday I repeated c25k week 2 day 3 and it was not hard. I jogged all 6 laps of 1.5min and was not exhausted. I am sure week 3 will challenge me. Imalsomwant to step up my exercise on days I don't run and start building muscle. 

Yesterday I binged on sunflower seeds. Not my greatest moment. I am not sure what happened. Once I started I couldn't stop. My daughter wasn't feeling well and we stayed home instead of going to the ice rink, watched Dance Moms and I just allowed myself to eat those damn little things. No measuring and no control. 
I was full for the rest of the day though. Skipped dinner. Just had beef jerky, I figured protein is my best bet.

I also have breakout. Not sure what is causing my acne. Perhaps. Whey protein? Eggs? Both? I wish I would at least get closer to 140 already. I have been limiting my eating for few months now and still no loss. It seems like I need to reduce. Probably lower my protein to 100g....

No comments:

Post a Comment