Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Importance of nutrients

During the past few days I learned that when I don't eat enough protein and fiber for breakfast the rest of my eating is off. Greek yogurt with almonds is a sustainable breakfast but only until noon, then I am hungry. 

The days that I hit my macros are really good days for me. I feel good. My body feels good. There is something about these numbers that really works for me. I am satisfied, no food cravings,I get to the next meal without drama and I have no drama after the meal. No wanting something additional after my meal, no temptations. If I only can stick to what works I will be in good shape.

I stopped weighing daily. In the past once or twice a week worked for me. 

I started week 2 in C25K and it is challenging. I was only able to jog 1.5 min twice the rest 4 jogs I made it only 1-1.15 min. Will probably need to repeat week 2 for two weeks. Breathing is not my problem, my legs are.

Will weigh tomorrow .....

No comments:

Post a Comment