Friday, February 13, 2015

Modern eating

Now it makes perfect sense but 12 years ago I opted for the convenience. Ready finger food. 
Now my kids are already addicts. Even though I make food they often prefer frozen store bought meat/fish over my home made. Even my chicken teriyaki is not so popular as restaurant one. Well, no wonder! I do not add sugar to my chicken while some sweetener is always present in store bought food. I Was shocked to see sugar as one of ingredients in supermarket roasted chicken. Basically we are all sugar addicts. I am pretty much giving up, hoping that when my kids grow up they will chose to detox themselves or somehow keep their addiction under control. 


As to how I am doing, I am ok. Completed week 2 of c25k I am going to repeat it as I am still very weak. I really have to push myself. On the days I don't run i exercise 20min. Really want to also walk but always get sucked into computer. Need to really commit and just walk. 
My eating is ok. I am mostly keeping on plan but am not really losing anything so will need to make adjustments. 

I will give it another week before I lower my protein to 90-100g

I really want to drop those 15lbs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment