Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 3 of zero carb update

Haven't weighted still but I do feel like I am shrinking. My clothes feel good on me. My tummy feels tighter, less bloated. 
My hormonal acne is clearing. I do not feel anything new developing and I really hope it stays this way. 
I stopped drinking the apple cider vinegar. It wasn't awful but I don't think it was helping. I forgot to apply sulfur yesterday on the remaining 2 spots and haven't put tea tree on the old marks that I would like cleared. It is very dry now. I have a feeling I need to eat fattier meat. Will get the skin off chicken drumsticks I have in fridge and fry it in ghee.... I also have turkey bacon which I plan to have with eggs for breakfast. Then chicken drumsticks for lunch and burger for dinner. 
I also noticed I am more thirsty especially at night. 

I am so relieved I don't need to think up recipes and prepare. 
I am only wondering about quantity. Not sure yet how much to eat? Hoping to learn to get signals from my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment