Monday, April 20, 2015

Hormones, difficulties and a little balance

I haven't blogged, things were going well. I removed cream.  It was boring, nothing to report. Then few days ago I started gagging on fat, not liking steak, not liking any beef I made. Even my staple ground beef caused me to gag. I crave beef jetky, want eggs, salmon, butter, chicken.
After consulting with zc Facebook group zeroing in on health I stopped feeling guilty, bought turkey bacon and started eating what I wanted without guilt. Yesterday I had 2 pimples pop out of the blue. An unpleasant surprise and I also had cravings I think it is probably related to my period. Seems like about a week before it starts. Today I am better. One pimple is annoying, but not as big as previously. I will not touch it. My old marks are almost gone.
I am sticking with zc. It is an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment