Saturday, April 11, 2015

Infection, a little weight loss, and zero carb on

I stopped counting the days I have been on ZC. I don't see myself eating any other way. 

I just love not having any cravings. I eat, I am full for hours. I am not tempted by anything around me. It is just such a blessing. Some added bonuses are: less shopping, less cooking, less recipes, less time spent on food, shelves and fridge uncluttered. Not to mention saving money. 
I love not having ANY acne. I just love it. No more breakouts. 

On a different note, my urine test still shows blood. No bacteria shows in culture. My doctor wants me to see a urologist which I have an appointment with on Thursday. My back is starting to bother me more and more. Looks like I might have kidney infection but will see what urologist says. 

I stepped on the scale today after drinking coffee and water and looks like I am down 0.8 even with drinking. So looks like weight is coming off gradually. I hope to be under 140 soon...

1 comment:

  1. Certainly best to see the Doctor ....... take care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete