Tuesday, October 15, 2013

DIY Paleo Medifast weight loss plan

I have the plan and doing it with few hickups. Time for adjustments. I do need to implement some self control.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are easy, morning  and afternoon snack are a little less easy. I am following way too many Paleo blogs and they all have amazing tempting recipes. I need to get myself into diet/weight loss mentality and STOP making treats. I will from now on, unsubscribe from all these blogs and FB pages, buy yogurts and stick to one low Glycimic fruit a day. Morning snack: yogurt with blueberries or apple or oatmeal if I eat eggs for breakfast and afternoon snack protein shake. Need to come up with more snack ideas. Drink tea. Start walking again. I am on moving haiatus for now. Also, smaller protein portion for dinner. I suspect that second cup of coffee in the morning curbs my appetite so i'll check this theory in the comjng days.
I gave been craving chocolate and allowing myself 3 small very small dark chocolate portions. This has to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment