Sunday, October 13, 2013

My do it yourself weight loss plan - Paleo with Medifast principals

After trying to follow Paleo weight loss recommendations and taking Amino Acids like L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine, Niacine, B100 complex and more I only had more cravings, felt more tired in the morning and didn't do to well. I tried IF once. The after math is 10lbs gain after wanting to drop 5lbs.

So I did some thinking and decided tobstick with what has proven tovwork for me in the past year. Medifast. I am relying on the principals, eat every 2.5-3 hours, low carb, protein, fat. I am going to include low glycimic fruit and will also include dark chocolate.
Will make sure to move. Jogging doesn't seem to be doing good for me. I have cravings and weakness. I will walkband make sure to do T-Tapp. I am aiming for 5-6 days a week. Prefer to walk 7 days a week but so far hasn't done it. Small steps. Establish food first then tackle movement.

Since I now have 15lbs to drop I am aiming for 3-4 months, so by my 45th birthday in March 2014 i will be at a healthy ideal weight and fat. That will be my birthday gift to myself.

I started logging my food again on MyFitnessPal yesterday, had a good day, ate 6 meals didn't crave and didn't get super hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment