Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Out of control ..... back on track

For the past couple weeks I was a little out of control. After my detour with berried the week before this past weekend I had some more berries AND a Tiramisu plus a lemon custard. The next day I had some veggies too. 

It wasn't horrible but it wasn't great. 

I was curious to see what my body would say. 

I was pretty lucky. Nothing horrible happened. I didn't get cravings or increased appetite. I even didn't get a flare of acne. 
My tummy is a little bloated. I decided not to weigh myself. I know I have gained back the 4lbs i dropped plus I still haven't gotten my period. So the numbers aint gonna be pretty. .... 

I'm just back on track, eating meat and drinking water. Plenty of water. With ice. We had a heat wave here in CA and it was HOT! 

My favorite food now is meat sliders made of ground beef, ground turkey and ground chicken, mixed with eggs and some spices and fried in duck fat. I don't like the work involved, mainly the cleaning but I really like the taste so I am willing to work. 

I also bought some beef bone marrow and tried making it yesterday on the skillet. I was afraid I won't like it but it actually tasted pretty good. 
Will try making them in the oven now that the crazy heat is over. 

I also made shredded beef yesterday in the slow cooker. Just put it a bunch of beef chuck roast, with some onion, garlic and spices for 6 hours on low and then shred it with 2 forks. Not bat. Very fatty. I still don't really like the fat..... 

My next challenge is liver. 





No comments:

Post a Comment