Friday, July 3, 2015

Sliding down the strawberry roller coaster

I am still here, although haven't been blogging due to being busy with the kiddos during summer break.

I am still into eating meat but i cannot resist strawberries. I eat them daily. Some days i eat  A LOT of strawberries. More then i'd eat when i was eating low carb or even when i was eating carbs.

I am still eating meat mainly but these strawberries are my soft spot.

My wight crept up. The 6 lbs I dropped are back.
My energy level is great. I don't have cravings. My acne is pretty much ok.

I am really not happy with my weight and how my clothes fit me but i am not doing anything about it.

I am not particularly enjoying eating meat.
I like the meat sliders that i make from Sophia's recipe and need to make them in few minutes. I'll probably experiment with some flavors as i have a ton of ground meat.

My ZC experience is still on. Almost 6 month.....still at 5 months. I hope to level myself with the meat only and start losing weight after 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment