Friday, May 8, 2015

Weight is slowly dropping, feeling stable

I have been zc almost 3 months now (2.5). Things are pretty good. I have a pretty balanced appetite, no craving usually. I eat 2-3 times a day. Life is much easier. I thought I got rid of hormonal acne but it seems like about 1.5 weeks before period I still get 1-2 breakouts and get a bit moody. It seems to be coming together. I get into this down mood, things that don't go the way i want bring me down. I also get these hormonal acne, not exactly pimples but a small painful 'hill' in various locations on my chin, it's under the skin condition. Relatively easy to hide with makeup as there no white head. The acne goes away after a day or 2, the mood evens up after few days to a week. My energy seems to have balanced. I have good energy and good sleep. I haven't had any dramatic change in weight but over the past 2.5 months I have dropped 3.5 lbs without any effort and with ease. It sort of happens by itself. I am fitting into my small jeans which i wasn't able to to when I started zc in Feb. I am very happy. I wish the acne would go away completely..... but it is what it is. Perhaps it will change with time, after like 6 months? I am sure I will have some interesting changes when I go through menopause but there's still few years to go until then..... wink emoticon



No comments:

Post a Comment