Thursday, September 3, 2015

Still ZC most time

I haven't blogged at all. Summer Break was very hectic and I had my challenges. 
As I did mention I had my challenges through the summer. 
Strawberries. Restaurant meals. Veggies and even fried zucchini in a restaurant.

I have been eating pretty clean ZC for the past few weeks. Mainly ground beef, ground chicken, ground turkey, chicken drumsticks, beef jerky, brisket. 
I have not been eating many eggs, just the eggs I cook my ground meet with. I used to eat 3-4 eggs a day I don't do it any more. I am pretty full from just meat. 
I am still not fond of fatty beef cuts. Cannot tolerate fat. I just eat what I can tolerate and relate to.  It is pretty simple and economic. 
I have not eaten cheese too. The past week-10 days have been pretty clean ZC. My only deviation is Heavy Whipping Cream. I take about 2 TBS twice a day with my coffee. I drink 1 cup in the morning and 1 decaf in the afternoon. 
If i add another cup i try to drink it without HWC but sometimes I actually do add about 1 TBS to it. 

I haven't weigh in yet but my body feels back to normal. Bloating is over. Acne is mostly gone. My face pretty much cleared, FINALLY!!!! It took a while but finally my face is back to normal, that is acne free. I have no cravings at all! I know when I am hungry and when I am not hungry. It is no longer confusing. 
I usually eat twice a day late morning and either afternoon or evening. 

I did eat few raw veggies, like tomatoes, olives, cucumbers last weekend and even few pieces of cheese but it didn't seem to affect me, neither bloating, acne or appetite.    

No comments:

Post a Comment