Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I love coconut ....... everything

I have no problems sticking to Paleo foods, I am having a challenging time with eating just 3 meals a day. 

I find myself snacking and grazing on macadamia nuts, coconut flakes, coconut butter about twice a day.

Yesterday night I just had to have a spoonful of coconut ice cream WITH coconut butter, macadamia nuts and coconut flakes. I just had to buy the ice cream at TJ. Since it is in my house I keep thinking about it. 

I also cannot bring myself to exercise  My discipline from last few months is going down the drain. I am not walking the kids to school, am not jogging back and even am not doing the cardio exercise or the T-Tapp. Something is going on with me. 

I AM very obsessed with food.

I follow the blogs and print recipes. I keep myself busy making these recipes but not fast enough. I have so many recipes I'd like to try. Food preparation is taking up most of my time and I know I should organize better but I am currently paralyzed. 
Will see how it all turns out. I know that once I bring myself to exercise things will change. something with my hormones is out of whack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment